Perma-White® Exterior paint produces a tough, durable finish with up to 15 years performance, designed to resist cracking, fading, peeling and blistering. It contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation.
With outstanding adhesion and a washable surface this product is self-priming, fast drying and ready to recoat in 2 hours. It is formulated to withstand extreme humid conditions and mildew prone areas.
Ideal for residential and commercial applications, Perma-White® Exterior produces a tough, durable, washable finish that withstands chalking, moisture and resists dirt pickup – key conditions that promote mould and mildew growth on the paint film and eventually cause paint failure.
Available in satin and semi-gloss finishes, Perma-White® Exterior can be tinted to off-white, pastel or medium earth tone colours with fade resistant beautiful results. It offers excellent hide, great touch-up, outstanding adhesion and easy soap and water clean up. It is self-priming, fast drying – ready to recoat in 2 hours- and spatter resistant.
Key features and benefits
- Contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation
- Durable, long lasting finish – guaranteed for 15 years
- Self-priming – no sanding required
- Fade resistant
- Resists dirt and moisture
- Tintable to off-white, pastel and medium colours
- Satin and Semi-gloss finishes
10m2 per Litre
- Touch dry
- 30 minutes
- Hard dry
- 7 to 10 days
- 2 hours
- If necessary (for conventional sprayer) use only water, 10% by volume