Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 is our classic universal interior and exterior, water-based, primer-sealer. It offers low odour application, quick drying convenience and excellent adhesion to glossy surfaces.
Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 effectively primes and seals a wide variety of interior and exterior surfaces. A ‘bond coat’ primer that’s great for hard-to-stick surfaces, it offers excellent adhesion without sanding. Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 also prevents rust formation when applied over clean ferrous metal such as iron and steel.
Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 contains a biocide that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation, making it ideal for high-humidity areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms. It offers effective resistance to fungal degradation on the underside and surface of the primer film, prolonging the life of your paint job.
Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 is great for blocking stains. It permanently and completely seals graffiti, grease spots, tar and asphalt – inside and out. For oil and water stains, fire and smoke damage try our next generation Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 Plus.
Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 is rust inhibitive and ideal for new metal. It resists flash rusting in its “wet” state – and provides rust resistance for the life of the coating. It dries to a smooth, tight, water-resistant film that is perfect for painting iron railings, steel doors, metal panels, duct work, galvanised gutters – any interior or exterior metal surface.
It has a quick 30 minute drying time and 1 hour dry time and can be tinted towards the colour of your topcoat (mid-tone colours only) to eliminate the need for one coat of paint – saving both time and money.
Key features and benefits
- Tintable to most pastel, mid-tone and deep-tone shades
- Interior and exterior
- Adheres to all surfaces without sanding
- Seals stains, graffiti and tannin bleed
- Contains a biocide that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation
- Rust inhibitive – great for new metal
- Dries in 30 minutes, recoatable in 1 hour
- Tintable to mid tone colours
- Deep tint version available (1L only)
10m2 per Litre
- Touch dry
- 35 minutes
- Hard dry
- 7 days
- 1 hour
- Add 10% clean water and stir thoroughly. Note that thinning the primer may affect its stain blocking properties.